Every business has different needs and the Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce can accommodate you!
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, as of December 1st the Chamber of Commerce will be open by appointment only.
Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM – 3:00 pm
Friday’s 9:00 AM -1:00 PM
Due to the nature of our business, someone is not always available at the office for visitors. Please call ahead to be sure we are here to greet you!
- Community Connection
- Increased visibility in the community through the Chamber Guide, Website and Mobile App
- A voice in local governmental issues
- Make new contacts through member exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Social Media Advertising / Print Advertising
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Find business minded individuals who work to help others and their community
- Member to Member Discounts
- Unique, fun, and exciting events
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Manufacturing / Industrial
- Legislative Committee provides local engagement within our 5 communities that includes economic development, education and work force development
- Women in Business offers networking opportunities while raising money for scholarships
- Mentoring young professionals helps them enhance their networking skills
- Collaboration between companies within the chamber
- Signed Country of Origins
- Training and Education for your employees
- Corporate package for your employees that includes local savings
Business to Consumer / Business to Business
- Build Relationships to help you grow your business
- Networking opportunities
- Meet other business owners that can help you improve how you run your business
- Grow your client list
- Source of website referrals
Study done by The Schapiro Group and Market Street Services:
- If a consumer knows a small business is a member of its local chamber, the business enjoys:
- 44% increase in its favor-ability rating
- 51% increase in consumer awareness
- 57% increase in its local reputation
- 63% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future
- Consumers are 12% more likely to think that a business which belongs to a chamber has products that stack up better against the competition
The Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for business interest by identifying and following the needs of the business community through leadership, education, development, support and promotion.
The Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce is the business leadership organization advocating the interest of regional commerce and industry.
Northern Kane County Chamber Board of Directors
Chair, Tiffanie Young, Northwestern Medical Center
Chair Elect, Jay Bennett, Edward Jones Investments & Financial Services
Vice Chair, John O’Sullivan, OTTO Engineering
Secretary, Pat Szpekowski, PR Stategies, PmS Advertising
Treasurer, Susan Harkin, Community School District 300
President, Melissa Hernandez, Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors
Scott Andresen, Andresen & Associates, P.C. & the Village of East Dundee
Drew Glassford, Boys and Girls Club of Dundee Township
Bryant Crawford, 5-Star Computer Service
Dana Dobosz, Dobosz Law Offices, P.C.
Ernie Gamino, Edward Jones Investments & Financial Services
Sharon Glasshof, G C Realty and Development
Jackie Gomolski, Studio 232 Design
Lori-Ann Haiges, Polynt Composite, USA, Inc
Dan Hickey, All State
Matt Karras, Karras Law, P.C.
Ben Mason, The Village of Carpentersville
Tammy Ray, Elgin Community College
Tim Scott, Village of West Dundee
Lori Schutt, Creative Promotional Apparel
Michael Simpson, Baird and Warner