The Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce represents the Village of Carpentersville.
The Village of Carpentersville is located along the Fox River in Kane County. Otto Engineering is the hub of our community. Overall, industry in Carpentersville is thriving, and many great companies are proud to call Carpentersville home.
Carpentersville is proud of its residential, commercial, and industrial areas. The residential areas offer housing for people with various needs and desires. The commercial and industrial areas offer us a strong tax base, with many job opportunities for our residents and excellent corporate partnerships. The Village is very proud of the recreational areas provided within the village. Additionally, the village has bike parks and trails located on both the east side and west side of the community.
Carpentersville is a contemporary community with old fashion values.
- Community Connection
- Increased visibility in the community through the Chamber Guide, Website and Mobile App
- A voice in local governmental issues
- Make new contacts through member exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Social Media Advertising / Print Advertising
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Find business minded individuals who work to help others and their community
- Member to Member Discounts
- Unique, fun, and exciting events
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Manufacturing / Industrial
- Legislative Committee provides local engagement within our 5 communities that includes economic development, education and work force development
- Women in Business offers networking opportunities while raising money for scholarships
- Mentoring young professionals helps them enhance their networking skills
- Collaboration between companies within the chamber
- Signed Country of Origins
- Training and Education for your employees
- Corporate package for your employees that includes local savings
Business to Consumer / Business to Business
- Build Relationships to help you grow your business
- Networking opportunities
- Meet other business owners that can help you improve how you run your business
- Grow your client list
- Source of website referrals
Study done by The Schapiro Group and Market Street Services:
- If a consumer knows a small business is a member of its local chamber, the business enjoys:
- 44% increase in its favorability rating
- 51% increase in consumer awareness
- 57% increase in its local reputation
- 63% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future
- Consumers are 12% more likely to think that a business which belongs to a chamber has products that stack up better against the competition
The Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for business interest by identifying and following the needs of the business community through leadership, education, development, support and promotion.
The Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce is the business leadership organization advocating the interest of regional commerce and industry.
Board of Directors
Chair, Paula Amenta, Elgin Community College
Past Chair, Kristi Kozar, Polynt Composite USA, Inc
Vice Chair, John O’Sullivan, OTTO Engineering
Treasurer, Susan Harkin, Community School District 300
Secretary, Tiffanie Young, Northwestern Medical Center
President, Melissa Hernandez, Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors
Scott Andresen, Andresen & Associates, P.C. & the Village of East Dundee
Bryant Crawford, 5-Star Computer Service
Dana Dobosz, Dobosz Law Offices,P.C.
Ernie Gamino, Edward Jones Investments & Financial Services
Kathy Festen, Baird and Warner
Sharon Glasshof, G C Realty and Development
Lori-Ann Haiges, Polynt Composite, USA,Inc
Marc Huber, Village of Carpentersville
Scott Komaromy, Baird Financial Group
Patricia Mierisch, Citizen
Tim Scott, Village of West Dundee
Lori Schutt, Creative Promotional Apparel
Pat Szpekowski, PR Stategies, PmS Advertising
Amalia Woolf, Dundee Township Boys and Girls Club