1725 N. State St.
Elgin, IL 60123
Contact Name:Bob Karas
Phone Number:(847) 888-4146
Category:Restaurant & Catering
Business Description:Alexander's was named after our great hero, Alexander The Great, from Macedonia, Northern Greece, where we are from. Alexander's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features fresh fish and home cooked meals made fresh on the premises by our chef. All of our soups, sauces, gravies and dressing our made fresh on premise. We also feature a wide range of desserts and ice cream creations. We have a full service bar for cocktails. Some of our specialties include our fantastic baby back ribs that fall off the bone, charbroiled steaks & juicy prime rib that melt in your mouth, & a wide variety of glorious burgers. Other foods from our kitchen include appetizers (try the flaming "saganaki" cheese), fresh salads, sandwiches, Pizza, pastas, fresh fish, and fun foods "for our little friends".
- 5-Star Computer Services, Streamwood
- Advantage Plumbing & Drain Inc., Elgin
- Alianos Restaurant, East Dundee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Downers Grove
- BMO Harris Bank NA, Carpentersville
- Guaranteed Rate, Chicago
- State Farm-Mark Krueger, Lake in the Hills
- Von Sydow’s Moving & Storage, Inc., East Dundee