Fraternal Order of Eagles
325 Raymond Dr.
Gilberts, IL 60136
Contact Name:Brenda Sandoval
Phone Number:(847) 695-7919
Category:Social Service Organization
Business Description:The Fraternal Order of Eagles is an international non-profit organization uniting fraternally, in the spirit of liberty, truth, justice, and equality to make human life more desirable by lessening its ills and promoting peace, prosperity, gladness and hope. F.O.E. donates more than $10 million a year to local communities, fundraisers, charities and more. As part of its philosophy, the F.O.E. gives back 100 percent of monies raised in the form of grants. Fundraisers are conducted for eight major charities, including kidney, heart, diabetes, cancer and spinal cord injury funds, a children's fund, memorial foundation and the Golden Eagle Fund.
- 5-Star Computer Services, Streamwood
- Advantage Plumbing & Drain Inc., Elgin
- Alianos Restaurant, East Dundee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Downers Grove
- BMO Harris Bank NA, Carpentersville
- Guaranteed Rate, Chicago
- State Farm-Mark Krueger, Lake in the Hills
- Von Sydow’s Moving & Storage, Inc., East Dundee