Enjoy helping people, but tired of the typical retail hours and pay? Corporate America Family Credit Union, a full service, nationwide credit union with over $600 million in assets is seeking a Member Service Representative for our Elgin, IL branch location. We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, problem solving individual, who can work well within a team environment and is willing to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of our members.
- Candidate must have earned a High School diploma
- Teller, banking/credit union/financial service experience or previous retail, customer service and cash handling experience is preferred
- Excellent math, communication, interpersonal skills and effective consultative sales skills
- Perform member’s financial transactions in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Analyze member requests to determine financial needs
- Cross sell products and services with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic approach to meet those needs
- Assist Branch Manager in controlling delinquency
- Open new accounts
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 4 Day Work Week (16 – 18 hours per week) – Off on Wednesdays/No Weekends
Job Type: Part-time
Check out the job posting on indeed.