Leith Heating and Cooling in West Dundee:
Growing NW suburban HVAC company is looking to hire a HVAC Service Tech/Installer to become an integral part of our team!
Family owned HVAC Company in the NW suburbs is looking for a technician with 1-4 years of experience in all areas of HVAC including: diagnosis, trouble shooting, equipment change outs, installations (including rooftops) boiler work and radiant. Sheet metal required.
This position requires the ability to work on call, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with little or short notice. This position requires working in the outdoors, possible extreme weather conditions, it also requires some heavy lifting. You must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in a variety of different environments. Background check is required.
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- EPA Universal certified
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and strive for the best customer service possible
- Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record, and be insurable
- Must agree to a background and drug check
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- Great team player
- Able to work independently
- Work authorization in the United States is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to park a lettered company van at their residence
- Company van and gas card provided
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company cell phone
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid vacation and Holidays