What you need to know to keep your company safe:
Large companies are not the only ones who are subject to data breaches; businesses of any size and even individuals can fall victim to hackers. Cyber-attacks continue to grow in cost, size, and impact – causing 60% of SMBs to go out of business within 6 months of a cyber incident. Over 80% of data breaches leverage stolen passwords as the principal attack vector – often acquired on the Dark Web.
Register for our can’t-miss webinar to learn about cybersecurity best practices to protect your business without breaking the bank.
During this interactive webinar hosted by Future Link IT, you will learn:
· What the Dark Web is and why it matters to your business
· How digital credentials are compromised
· What attackers can do with this information
· Real-world examples (Yes, it can happen to anyone)
· Steps you can take to protect your company.
Don’t miss this event!
All attendees will receive a free Dark Web ID Scan to uncover exposed credentials!
Mar 9, 2021 01:00 PM
|Event Date||Tue March 9 2021|
|End Date||Tue March 9 2021|
|Start Time||1:00 pm|
|End Time||2:00 pm|