Fire and Water Restoration Technician
Servpro of Elgin Northwest Kane County & DeKalb County
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging areas and equipment for each project.
- Leave a jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave a jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly. Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics) Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Pay Rate: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
- Work Location: Multiple locations
If you would like to apply, call 1-847-697-8500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org