Every business has different needs and the Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce can accommodate you!
- Community Connection
- Increased visibility in the community through the Chamber Guide, Website and Mobile App
- A voice in local governmental issues
- Make new contacts through member exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Social Media Advertising / Print Advertising
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Find business minded individuals who work to help others and their community
- Member to Member Discounts
- Unique, fun, and exciting events
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Manufacturing / Industrial:
- Legislative Committee provides local engagement within our 5 communities that includes economic development, education and work force development
- Women in Business offers networking opportunities while raising money for scholarships
- Mentoring young professionals helps them enhance their networking skills
- Collaboration between companies within the chamber
- Signed Country of Origins
- Training and Education for your employees
- Corporate package for your employees that includes local savings
Business to Consumer / Business to Business:
- Build Relationships to help you grow your business
- Networking opportunities
- Meet other business owners that can help you improve how you run your business
- Grow your client list
- Source of website referrals
Study done by The Schapiro Group and Market Street Services:
- If a consumer knows a small business is a member of its local chamber, the business enjoys:
- 44% increase in its favorability rating
- 51% increase in consumer awareness
- 57% increase in its local reputation
- 63% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future
- Consumers are 12% more likely to think that a business which belongs to a chamber has products that stack up better against the competition
Some of the best marketing you can do is Personal Marketing. Even if you don’t have many dollars to spend, you can benefit by giving your time to a committee. It helps you to build your leadership and communication skills, and softens the market for you to do business with other business owners.
What Level Works For Me?
Interested? Please review the Membership_Levels_Chart to determine which level works best for you.
View, print, then fax or mail our Membership Application. You can also email us at email@example.com or stop by the Chamber office.
There is also an additional $25 registration fee that applies to all membership dues.