We are hiring for an Event Coordinator! This position does not come around very often.
We are seeking Event Coordinators to join our team! Come FUN Start Your Career with Main Event Entertainment!
Open availability preferred, as we work on a rotating schedule. Weekdays and Weekends.
- At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
- Flexible Schedules = Varies Hours and Days on a rotating basis as business dictates (Morning, Mid Day, Evening, Weekends, and Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Gaming plus 50% off food and activities
- Rewards for outstanding service
- Growth Opportunities
Our Event Coordinators will:
- Be a brand ambassador for our event clients
- Exceed budgeted sales targets of incoming group sales revenues for the center sales opportunities through conversion of inbound phone calls and upselling sales strategies.
- Embrace Teamwork through assisting the Sales Manager in pursuit of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
- Develop as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings, sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Run It Like You Own It through enthusiastically communicating with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up. Hold yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results.
Seeking Event Coordinators who:
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Have the ability to build strong relationships through high level communication skills
- Have a customer focused attitude
- Are proficient in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and CRM
- Possess strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a high energy, fast paceworking environment
- Have a Flexible Schedule as business dictates
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please visit our safety website for all COVID-19 related precautions we are taking to keep our employees and guests safe. https://www.mainevent.com/safety/